FHA Down Payment Grants for 2024
Mortgage Assistance for Homebuyers in Arizona
The HOME+PLUS Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program offers creditworthy renters who cannot afford the down payment and or closing costs the funds to move forward.
Family Housing Resources of Arizona offers the HOME Down Payment Assistance Program for low to moderate income borrowers. The program assists homebuyers with 3.5% of the purchase price on a property in Pima County of Tucson, but only up to the sum of $3,700.
The Arizona Housing Finance Authority's HOME Plus program offers creditworthy homebuyers a 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage, as well as assistance funds that can be applied towards the down payment on the home, or its closing costs.
Maricopa County offers eligible applicants the Home in Five Advantage program. This program helps low- and moderate-income individuals and families buy a home with down payment and closing cost assistance.
The Pathway to Purchase Down Payment Assistance program offers a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, with a second-mortgage as down payment assistance , which is a five-year lien against the property at 0% interest. The program is strictly limited to 17 Arizona municipalities.
The Pima Tucson Homebuyer’s Solution Program offers down payment assistance to homebuyers. This can go a long a way toward helping to cover out-of-pocket expenses associated with a mortgage transaction that many first-time homebuyers could not afford otherwise.
Down payment assistance programs and/or grants were researched by the team at FHA.com. Please note that all programs listed on this website may involve a second mortgage with payments that are forgiven, deferred, or subsidized in some manner until resale of the mortgaged property.
FHA.com's compilation is not a complete list, but it can serve as a starting point in your search for the down payment assistance program or grant for your situation. It is up to the consumer to contact these entities and find out the specifics of each program.
Do you know what's on your credit report?
Learn what your score means.
FHA Down Payment Programs Near You
- Brentwood Down Payment Assistance Program
- GSFA Platinum Program
- Emeryville First Time Homebuyer Loan Program
- CalHFA My Home Assistance Program
- Monterey County Down Payment Assistance Program
- Orange County Housing and Development Mortgage Assistance Program
- San Diego County Down Payment / CalHome Program
- Los Angeles County Affordable Homeownership Program
- Santa Ana Downpayment Assistance Program
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program
- Broward County Homebuyer Purchase Assistance Program
- Home Sweet Home Hillsborough Program
- Lee County FirstPlus Program
- Home Ownership Program
- Head Start To HOME Ownership Program
- Orange County Down Payment Assistance Program
- HFA Miami-Dade Mortgage Program
- Hardest Hit Fund Down Payment Assistance
- Escambia County Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance
- Palm Bay HOME Down Payment Assistance Program
- Home Key Plus 2nd Mortgage
- First Time Home Buyer’s Program
- Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance
- NY State Association of Realtors Housing Opportunities Foundation
- Albany County Rural Housing Alliance Acquisition Grant
- Rensselaer County Homebuyer Program
- Homebuyer Dream Program®
- City of Albany Home Acquisition Program (HAP)
- State of New York Mortgage Agency Down Payment Assistance Loan
- Veterans Downpayment Assistance Loan Program
- Home Advantage Down Payment Assistance Loan Program
- Tacoma Down Payment Assistance Program
- Seattle Downpayment Assistance Program
- Opportunity Downpayment Assistance Loan Program
- HomeChoice Down Payment Assistance Program
- Bellingham Downpayment Assistance
- ARCH East King County Downpayment Assistance Loan
- Pierce County Downpayment Assistance Program